VicHealth and the Achievement Program co-hosted a free webinar on prevention in Victoria post-coronavirus (COVID-19). In a Q&A format, well-respected thought leaders provide insights into key prevention issues, strategies and approaches. The discussion also includes a short case study presentation by Sunraysia Community Health Services on its prevention approaches during this challenging time.
The expert panel includes:
- Maria Bubnic, Assistant Director of Prevention and Population Health at the Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr Sandro Demaio, CEO at VicHealth
- Jane Martin, Executive Manager of Obesity Policy Coalition and Alcohol and Obesity Programs at Cancer Council Victoria
- Todd Harper, CEO at Cancer Council Victoria and President at NCD Alliance
- Sunraysia Community Health Services, Achievement Program member
Stay in the loop with Achievement Program news and events, sign up to our newsletter!